Manager- Strategic Initiatives (CSR and Social Impact) (INR 8 L - 12 L pa)
Apply By: 25 Nov 2019
CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. The platform showcases various products and implementing agencies working under Education, Health, Sanitation, Solar, Energy, etc. thematic area, who can partner with companies for various CSR projects to create higher impact. To see the products and organizations listing section, click Organizations and Products. CSRBOX under the ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd also works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, INGOs and UN organizations.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Piramal Foundation, Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
Our research reports can be visited here: https://csrbox.org/list-India-CSR-report
For more information, please visit https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX
The Manager-Strategic Initiatives will work with the understanding of the business & the industry, social impact etc. the incumbent will conduct a 360 Degree research & analysis of the current portfolio, growth & development. S/He will identify areas of potential growth through various marketing, partnerships, collaborations& new initiative strategies.
S/He will work on new ideas and concepts in line with the top-management and organization's portfolio and diversification strategies. He will be the nodal person for initiating new partnerships, explore avenues with like-minded organizations, setting-up joint projects and programs and building a team for making new initiatives a success. The position requires a multi-tasking approach and finisher's aptitude and go-getters spirit. This is a position to nurture future CEO of our new vertical/s.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of CEO and working closely with vertical heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute improvements to org structure find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Conduct background research and analysis on client industries and/or problems
- Identify and conduct outreach to think-tanks, government agencies, innovators, academic institutes, etc. to explore potential business opportunities
- Support development of impactful project proposals for collaborative programs, CSR projects for corporates &philanthropic foundations.
- Lead proposal development process by engaging with Consulting, Innovation, Implementation, and Senior Management team
- Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions
- Working on new ideas and concepts to add revenue streams and design growth strategy of the organization
- Keeping an eye on sectoral growth and events and position the organization to garner more opportunities for engagement
- Be the bridge between the top management and employees to ensure employee engagement to the fullest
Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in any stream (Preferably related to Business /Strategy) with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Project Management experience in a start-up / consulting firm preferably from development sector
- Experience with pitching to corporate clients, investors etc.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Strong analytical & data-driven thinking.
- Creative & strong eye for detail.
- Up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Manager-Strategic Initiatives (Ahm-Nov 2019). Please mention following details in the email body:
- Current location
- Notice period
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad?
- Key research/writing assignments handled by you (attach with the mail)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd