Request For Proposal for Creative Agency
Organization: Girl Effect
Apply By: 24 Jun 2021
Request For Proposal: Creative Agency
About the Organization:
Girl Effect builds youth brands and mobile platforms to empower girls to change their lives. They’re creative non-profit empowering girls to change their lives. Started by the Nike Foundation, they are experts in media, mobile, brand and international development: a unique mix of skills that they use to solve global problems in a different way.
What they want from you:
They are looking to partner with a digital agency that will deliver for them both strategically and creatively across our global social media channels, and ultimately:
- Position, promote and protect Girl Effect’s reputation externally to reach and grow our target audiences on our digital platforms.
- Create compelling, bold, provocative and inspiring content that will resonate with our audiences, raise our profile and increase our engagement.
- Ensure our channels are being used effectively as Girl Effect’s “shop window” - the place where current and prospective partners, donors and other audiences will go to find out more about our work
What they are looking for:
An agency to create and implement a digital strategy for all our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok), delivered with compelling and engaging content that will resonate with our target audiences and ignite partners to support our work. We are looking for suppliers with:
- Experience working with an international organisation where you are required to cooperate with a global in-house team, as well as external PR agencies
- Proven ability to develop and execute an effective digital communications strategy, ideally experience with international development organisations
- Experience in managing social media channels day-to-day (planning, scheduling, measurement and reporting), as well as developing social content and strategies as part of wider communications campaigns
- An agency that is willing to give us strong recommendations, based on what is/isn't working, isn't afraid to challenge us and offer expertise and guidance
- Hands-on experience in 360-degree conceptual creative process including art direction, copywriting, graphic design, brand development and production
- Exceptionally strong copywriting skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- This will be a monthly retainer agreement that would run for 1 year subject to renewal upon satisfactory delivery of the assignment.
- You will report to Girl Effect’s global Marketing and Communication team based out of the UK and Kenya.
Digital strategy including breakdown per channel
- Competitor analysis
- Audience mapping of our social channels, and more strategic about what channels we use for which communication
- Overarching strategy, including channel strategies
- Set targets for audience growth and engagement and corresponding metrics
Execution including asset concepting and creation
- Participate in monthly editorial meetings
- Monthly plan for channels including creative assets
- Social-first digital content creation
- Review and look to repurpose content from our girl-facing brands in countries where we operate
Day to day management
- They have an in house resource, but we want someone who will flag things to them, and are more proactive on what conversations we should be in. They are looking to have more engagement on their channels as there is very little of it currently. They have a good following on our social media channels but very minimal interaction from our target audience.
- Measurement, reporting, evaluation and recommendations
- Benchmarking and trends
- Work with the in house marcomms team and external PR agency to co-create campaigns during the year
- Responsible for delivering campaigns through Girl Effect’s digital and social media channels
In addition: They would be keen to understand any other metrics your business can offer for them to be able to measure the rate of success of the content we put out on our social media channels
Interested suppliers are requested to please submit an expression of interest by no later than Thursday 24th June. This includes a brief proposal (3-5 pages), setting out:
- Who you are (including your team), relevant experience and why this pitch interests you
- Your credentials in digital, social media, creative content production, campaigns and strategy
- Examples of your work with relevant clients
- Topline budget proposal and monthly retainer cost
- Short summary on ways of working and how you would go about working with us
The criteria against which proposals will be evaluated are listed below:
- Demonstrate the capability capacity and experience to meet the requirements of this TOR - 10%
- Impression and experience of the team - 5%
- Evidence of a sample of work or people we can contact as references, a minimum of three - 5%
- Methodology and ways of working - 5%
- Clarity of work plan and specific project activities - 5%
- Overall Pitch-40% (Please note only shortlisted technical proposals that attain a minimum score will be invited to pitch)
- Original /Innovative ideas
- Effectiveness of messaging
- Overall impact/Value add
- Content plan and creative strategy
- Value for money/proposed budget breakdown/Monthly Retainer Cost- 30%
- Terms of reference published: Friday 11th June
- Deadline for responses: Thursday 24th June
- Pitching, supplier selection, contracting and briefing: End of June
- Project commencement: July
How To Apply:
Please submit proposals, as described above, to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th 2021, 5:00 pm EAT latest. Please clearly mark your email with the subject ‘Creative Agency”’. Prospective respondents who may have questions regarding this RFP may submit their enquiries to the same address provided.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd