RFP for Arts-Integrated Projects under the Arts Education Programme
Organization: India Foundation for the Arts (IFA)
Apply By: 15 Oct 2022
About the Organization
India Foundation for the Arts (IFA) is an independent, nationwide, not-for-profit organisation that makes grants and implements projects across research, practice and education in the arts and culture across India, since 1995. We have supported over 750 projects disbursing over Rs 26.65 crore (USD 3.54 million) across the country. The outcomes of these projects—as books, films, performances, exhibitions, games, websites, and archival materials—have been circulating in the public domain through showcases, presentations, seminars, screenings, lecture demonstrations, and festivals, helping widen access and encouraging broader participation in the arts.
About the Proposal
The Arts Education programme at IFA, Kali Kalisu (‘learn’ and ‘teach’ in Kannada), aims to make ‘learning’ an engaging and joyous experience in schools by using different art forms for curriculum-based teaching pedagogies.
In keeping with this idea, IFA invites project proposals from Government-aided and non-profit schools located in non-metropolitan areas across India that aim to create a solid foundation for arts-integrated teaching pedagogies and encourage curiosity and creativity among students. IFA seeks to implement arts-integrated projects in these schools to strengthen teaching and learning through arts education.
Scope of Work
Some objectives that these projects could address are:
- Connect local art forms and cultural practices with classroom learning and teaching
- Integrate arts processes into learning and teaching of all subjects
- Include lived experiences of the students to classroom learning
- Work with local artists and resources from the community
Duration: Minimum of one year and a maximum of one year and six months
Budget: Up to a maximum of Rs 4,00,000/- (Rupees Four Lakh)
Government-aided or non-profit schools located in non-metropolitan areas. The institution must work with local languages and believe that arts and culture are integral to teaching and learning.
- The school should be owned/run by an institution that is registered under The Societies Registration Act 1860/The Indian Trust Act 1882.
- It must have been in existence for at least three years.
- It must have an audited statement of accounts for at least two years.
- It must have a valid Permanent Account Number.
How to Apply
- Your final proposal must contain:
- Title of the project
- Mission/Vision/Overview of the school
- Objectives of the proposed project
- Methodology and detailed work plan
- Details of resource persons who would be part of the project
- The process for evaluation of the project
- Expected outcomes of the project
- Detailed break-up of Budget
- The supporting annexures should include:
- Copy of the Trust Deed / Memorandum of Association
- List and profile of current Trustees/Members
- Copy of Registration under 12A/Society Act
- Auditor’s Report/Audited Statement of Accounts for at least the past two years
- Copy of PAN of the institution
- Proposals can be submitted in any Indian language, including English.
- If the school wishes to discuss project ideas before sending the final proposal or have queries regarding the same, please write to email@example.com or call 8762954080 (between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM, Monday to Friday) before September 16, 2022.
- The final proposal and supporting materials should reach us by in a single email not more than 25 MB on or before October 15, 2022.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd