EOI for Waste to Energy Generation Project
Apply By: 15 Aug 2022
CSRBOX is a social impact strategy practice and implementation organisation. We work with companies and philanthropic organisations for better CSR program design, pre-project to post-project handholding and impact assessment. We embed technology solutions for responding to social problems at a scale. We are the largest knowledge platform with http://www.csrbox.org and have mapped over 30,000 CSR projects in the past 8 years. We work at pan-India level with our Teams in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. Visit us at https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX.
Purpose of this EOI
CSRBOX is working with the corporate as an Impact Advisory and curating projects and programs around different thematic areas including environment. CSRBOX, through this EOI note, wishes to invite proposals from NGOs/Start-ups who are interested to implement waste to energy generation projects.
Scope of Work
CSRBOX is engaged with a corporate that have shown interest to fund implementation of waste to energy generation project. The key interventions are:
Awareness & Mobilisation
- Sensitize communities and develop partnerships for collecting wet waste, that will be input to the WTE plant.
- Capacity building of waste collectors on waste segregation.
- Awareness activities among the community to adopt waste segregation practices as a behaviour.
- Create sustainable communities by spreading awareness about circular economy approach adopted while developing WTE plant.
Waste to Energy (WTE) plant
- Draft technical (design, approach, appropriate technology, technical specifications etc) and financial feasibility study.
- Install/Develop model waste to energy plants. Provide hand holding support in installation, as well as, operation & maintenance of the plant.
- Define distribution mechanism for the bio compost formed, as a result of WTE, within the community stakeholders. Work with local women/farmers for using the slurry, a by-product of WTE
Operation & Maintenance
- Train the local youth/waste collectors on operations and maintenance of WTE plant
- Monitoring and supervision of WTE for at least 1 year
Who Can Apply?
- The start-up/ SME/non-profit who have previous experience in working with the communities for WTE plant.
- The start-up/ SME/non-profit should have experience in design, construction, operation & maintenance of WTE plants.
- The start-up/ SME/non-profit should have experience in working with local municipalities and relevant government departments. They should also have established partnerships with communities for wet waste management.
How to Apply?
With this form, we invite EOI from NGOs. To express your interest to join us, please fill the form here.
For any query, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 15th August, 2022
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd