Applications Invited for International Innovation Grant
Apply By: 31 Aug 2022
Grant Amount: 20000 USD
About the Organization
Founded in 1964, the American Society of Clinical Oncology is the world's leading professional organization for physicians and oncology professionals caring for people with cancer.
ASCO Promotes and Provides for:
- Lifelong learning for oncology professionals,
- Cancer research,
- An improved environment for oncology practice,
- Access to quality cancer care,
- A global network of oncology expertise, and
- Educated and informed patients with cancer.
ASCO is supported by its affiliate organization, Conquer Cancer, the ASCO Foundation, which funds groundbreaking research and programs that make a tangible difference in the lives of people with cancer.
About the Grant
The International Innovation Grant (IIG) provides research funding in support of novel and innovative projects that can have a significant impact on cancer control in low- and middle-income countries (LMCs). It is intended to support proposals that have the potential to reduce the cancer burden in local communities, while also being potentially transferable to other low- or middle-income settings.
Funding Available: The IIG is a one-year research grant of up to $20,000 that is awarded and paid directly to a nonprofit organization or governmental agency (“Grantee Organization”) in a low-income or middle-income country. The number of IIGs in each funding cycle is not predetermined by Conquer Cancer. Awards are given based on individual merit and availability of funds.
All of the following criteria must be met in order to qualify for an IIG:
- Must be an organization with a charitable purpose registered as a not-for-profit with the relevant national authority or must be a government agency. This organization will administer the grant funds for the sole purpose of the project. Examples of potential not-for-profit organizations are medical societies or associations, advocacy organizations, foundations, hospitals, and universities.
- Must be located in a country categorized by the World Bank as Low-Income, Lower-Middle Income, or Upper-Middle Income.
- Must have been operating for at least one full year, have an acceptable management structure and processes in place, and be solvent with or without the support of the International Innovation Grant.
- Should have experience in carrying out activities with tangible outcomes.
- Must be a member of ASCO (any membership category) or have submitted a membership application with the grant application.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country defined by the World Bank as Low-Income, Lower-Middle Income, or Upper-Middle Income, and currently residing in that country.
- Must be affiliated with the applicant organization.
How to Apply
All application materials must be in English and must be submitted through the Application Portal. Paper applications or applications sent by e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
Deadline: August 31, 2022
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd