Applications Invited for Global Food System Challenge
Organization: Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
Apply By: 16 Aug 2021
Grant Amount: 250000 USD
About the Organization:
Since 1939, the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) has been a forum for passionate science of food professionals and technologists to collaborate, learn, and contribute all with the goal of inspiring and transforming collective scientific knowledge into innovative solutions for the benefit of all people around the world. As a scientific community grounded in purpose, IFT feeds the minds that feed the world.
Global Food System Challenge:
Providing a growing global population with access to affordable, safe, and nutritious food for a healthy diet while maintaining the health of our planet will require transformational changes in the food system. It is expected that advances and discoveries in science and technology, as well as creative new approaches and collaborations across cultures and multiple disciplines, will lead to forward-thinking innovations with the potential for significant food system changes.
The goal of the Challenge is to support innovations that aim to make healthier diets more accessible on a global scale, and empower consumers to make choices benefitting both personal and planetary health. The Challenge will focus on innovations that reside at the white space where three domains intersect:
- Safe and Nutritious Food for a Healthy Diet
- Sustainable, Regenerative Practices
- Empower Conscious Consumer Choices
Who can apply?
- Non-profits located in any country
- Academic or research institutions located in any country
- Early-stage or emerging U.S. based for-profit companies
- Seed Grants: Will be awarded to applicants that are planting and nurturing high-potential, innovative ideas and have developed a prototype and/or initial proof of concept demonstrating feasibility. Recipients will receive $25,000 each
- Growth Grants: Will be awarded to applicants that have demonstrated their innovation is doable and have projected both economic feasibility at scale and high impact potential to transform the food system. Recipients will receive $100,000 each.
- Seeding the Future Grand Prizes: Will be awarded to applicants that have created innovations that are scalable, economically feasible, trusted, and compelling to consumers, and have demonstrated major impact potential to transform the food system. Recipients will receive $250,000 each.
For more information, please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd