Applications Invited for GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2021
Organization: Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP)
Event Duration: 17 Jun. 2021 - 23 Sep. 2021
Apply By: 23 Sep 2021
About the Organization:
They believe that effective and forward-thinking leaders and organisations need to build a broad picture of what is happening in an increasingly connected world. They unravel the intricacies of geopolitics and help leaders to develop new skills and the agility to lead in times of tumultuous change. They create an inclusive environment for our global community from 184 nations and across sectors to come together to exchange ideas and develop sustainable solutions for a more peaceful future.
2021 GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security
In 2015, under the umbrella of its Creativity and Innovation Initiative, the GCSP and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme established a prize in order to recognize deserving individuals or organizations that have an innovative approach to addressing international security challenges.
The prize is designed to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields. It is intended to encourage and recognise excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is awarded for projects by any individual, or group of individuals, or organization (from private or public sectors), which contribute to global security and have been submitted for consideration according to these rules and regulations.
- No more than one application per applicant is allowed.
- Applications may come from any country, but the projects should go beyond national borders in their reach or thinking and must seek to address global security in innovative ways or through new ideas.
- A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research, or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is intended to encourage and recognize excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security.
The winners (first, second and third place) will be announced publicly during an event to be held in November 2021. The prize for the application coming in first position is CHF 10’000 and a certificate of excellence. The two other finalist applications will receive a certificate of recognition.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd